We would like to inform you about a planned deployment of a new agrirouter 1.2.5 version.
• agrirouter Quality Assurance
• 04th August 2021 06:00 CEST to 07:30 CEST
• Measures for the system stabilization and troubleshooting and also incident solution.
• The end user and developer accounts can be further used.
• All your registered, onboarded endpoints, groups as well as defined data routes can be further used.
• This Deployment causes a partial downtime of services.
• Update system status URL
• Update mail template support URL
• Warning Mail "Unknown DDIs Received"
• Order of the member of the groups should be alphabetical
• Bugs for the switch to EN from the Developer account
• Error state is not setback after input
• CU receives its own timelog data
• Message Received with wrong sender Endpoint ID
Please pass this information on to all persons affected in your department, company or service provider.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
In case of any questions, please get in touch with our agrirouter Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org